Application Information (EN only)
Application Documents The following content and documents need to be provided in English via the ETH Library Lab’s online application tool.
- Short description of the project: Maximum 500 characters (to be provided via the specified form field on the online application tool)
- Project summary: A short (1 page, PDF) overview of the project duration, planned activities, the market situation / context of practice and the innovation potential. The summary should not contain confidential information.
- Project outline (maximum of 5 pages, PDF) including:
- an explanation on the innovative aspects and customer/user benefits of a potential product, service, method or strategy
- evidence of (market) relevance
- estimated project duration (between three to nine months)
- a time plan with distinct milestones
- a composition of the financial requirements
- a clear outline of expected results
- A CV (maximum of 3 pages, PDF) including a brief outline of the candidate’s career goals.
- Certificates (PDF) relating to the candidates resume.
- A short video of yourself explaining the motivation behind your application and why your idea matters.
Expectations Fellows are expected to:
- participate in ETH Library Lab weekly meetings, collaborative workweeks and community events
- communicate and share their work openly and on an ongoing basis
- dedicate up to a maximum of 20% of their time working with other fellows on interdisciplinary projects not related to their own project
- submit a final report in the last week of the fellowship. Its form depends on the outcome of the fellowship and will be discussed with the Managing Director of ETH Library Lab.